It’s the most wonderful time of the year for me. I absolutely love fall- I love the changing leaves, all things winter squash and being able to wear a hoodie with flip flops. I also love that it’s time for the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle. Every year I look forward to this bundle and it gets better each time. Lots of my friends and readers rave about this bundle as well.
This year the bundle includes topics such as: Alternative health, DIY beauty and skin care, essential oils & natural remedies, fitness & weight loss, women’s health, gardening & homesteading, gluten & grain free food, healthy kids, healthy lifestyle, Paleo, real food & nutrition, and loads of recipes.
Not only do I love the resources available but I love getting to partner with well-known blogs and brands like Kitchen Stewardship, Keeper of the Home and Dr. Eric Zielinski to bring you this bundle as an affiliate.
What’s In It:
- 56 eBooks
- Over 1,100 real food recipes (including gluten-free, grain-free, Paleo AND homemade body care and cleaning products)
- 25 eCourses (including gut health, hormone balancing, essential oils, and herbs and wild edibles)
- 2 Printables
- 11 bonuses (valued at over $250)
- All for only $29.97!!
What I’m Excited About:
- The bonuses- one of the bonuses is an offer from TriLight health which can be redeemed for a product I’m never without, Tummy Plus. (you can get over $250 in products from this bundle!)
- The Heal Your Gut Summit by Dr Eric Zielinski
- The Pressure Cooker eCourse from Wardee Harmon (I recently got an InstantPot from a friend and it’s making AIP cooking SO much easier!)
- ^^ and there’s a pressure cooker eBook- Easy Instant Pot Paleo Recipes: Nutritious Pressure Cooker Recipes for Busy Families by Dr. Karen S. Lee
- eBook- Home Canning with Confidence: Never Worry About What’s In Your Food Again by Melissa K. Norris
- Lea Harris’ Hydrosol Quickstart Gude eBook ~ I REALLY want to learn more about hydrosols and I haven’t had the chance to take any courses
- Gobs of recipes, lots of Paleo and all real-food (tons of which are AIP-friendly, there’s even a whole GAPS book for all my GAPS-readers!)
- Exercise tips and motivation~ I fell off the exercise bandwagon after my mono relapse and need to workout again..
This bundle gives me reading content, great new products to try out (and freebies from favorite brands) and courses for the whole year. I really do love it and know you will too.
The total value would be over $2,400 but you get it for 98% off!
Plus, this is the ONLY way I am currently monetizing my blog. When you order through me I receive a small portion in affiliate sales which helps me keep my blog running. Thank you for supporting my blogging efforts!
Like all good things, this bundle will come to an end on the 26th at 11:59pm EST. If you order today or tomorrow you’ll get a FREE eReader upgrade. Check it out, I know you’ll love it!
1 thought on “My Favorite Resource For Healthy Living”